Today we had some pictures taken in Emma's
new baptism dress. I wanted to get them
done early so I could have them by her baptism in
a few weeks. We just went to Target
but they do a surprisingly great job!
PS - these are very poor quality because they
are the pictures they emailed me. I won't
get the originals for a week :(
new baptism dress. I wanted to get them
done early so I could have them by her baptism in
a few weeks. We just went to Target
but they do a surprisingly great job!
PS - these are very poor quality because they
are the pictures they emailed me. I won't
get the originals for a week :(





6 comments:
Cute!
So adorable Kelly...time sure does fly!
She is so beautiful.
She is beautiful! I can't believe our babies are so old!!!
What spectacular pictures! Breath taking; Emmie is just precious. What a neat tradition and cherished keepsake! You are so inspiring Kellie!
Those are precious. Love the one with her reading the scriptures. Congrats on her upcoming baptism!
Post a Comment