Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blogcation - Vegas

I've taken a little "blogcation" and havn't written much lately.
This week is Spring Break for my kids so Maddie and I
decided to leave town and Dave stayed behind to
entertain Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie for a few days.

We left last Sunday afternoon and drove to Vegas
with my parents. My dad works in Vegas during the week
and then returns home on the weekends.

This was a perfect time for Maddie to look for a prom dress
and I have a lot of relatives in Vegas that we went to visit.

My dad and Maddie as we were leaving town.

Maddie and I were really bad at taking pictures but we got a few.

This picture was taken on our last day. We stopped
by my dad's office to visit him.

It looks like my dad's working and showing Maddie
something important...


But actually she was making him read her blog!

Maddie and Grandma

Me and Maddie at my parents house in Vegas

Maddie on the plane ride home yesterday

Not a very exciting post as far as pictures go but we had the best time.
My parents were so gracious and we didn't have to pay for anything!
My kind of vacation :)

Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

The Boulter Family said...

How very fun! A vacation was definitely in order! Looks like you guys had a great time; did you find a prom dress?
I love your parents house, it is so beautiful!