Sunday dinner is a treat at our house because it's the one day during
the week that we can count on having everyone home at the same time for dinner
and I usually make a big spread.
I'm always amazed at how I can spend a day preparing the food but it can
be consumed in about 15 minutes flat!
This used to bother me greatly but lately I have really been looking forward to
Sunday dinner. I think it's because my kids are getting older and we find that around
our table on Sunday, we have some of our best discussions. It seems like all I have to
do is ask the kids what they talked about at Church and then we're knee deep
in a gospel discussion of some kind. It's so fun!
I also love Sunday dinner because I make the kids do the clean up!
the week that we can count on having everyone home at the same time for dinner
and I usually make a big spread.
I'm always amazed at how I can spend a day preparing the food but it can
be consumed in about 15 minutes flat!
This used to bother me greatly but lately I have really been looking forward to
Sunday dinner. I think it's because my kids are getting older and we find that around
our table on Sunday, we have some of our best discussions. It seems like all I have to
do is ask the kids what they talked about at Church and then we're knee deep
in a gospel discussion of some kind. It's so fun!
I also love Sunday dinner because I make the kids do the clean up!
Bronson said to me after I took this picture,
"Mom - DON'T BLOG THAT!"
I asked him what he meant by that and he said that everyone always
asks him about things I've put on the blog. Maybe it's because I
put pictures like this on my blog...
(his shirt was majorly stained from the red jello he ate so it was already in the laundry room!)
He really hates my blog :)

1 comment:
Sunday dinners really are great! It is fun when the kids get old enough to have real discussions.
Post a Comment