Sorry to bore you with more family pictures
but these are 2 more of my favorites...
The kids
but these are 2 more of my favorites...
The kids
I love this one of Dave with his girls - especially with the shot gun in his hand :)FYI - this shot gun he's holding is the same gun that he was using
when he worked for the Sheriff's Department and had the shooting accident
that shot his eye out (his left eye). That was about 16 years ago
because Maddie was 18 months old at the time.


4 comments:
I love that last one of Dave and the girls - that's too cute. You better hang that one up big - for the boyfriend's to see!
The picture of the kids is so sweet! You have a beautiful family! I agree with the last comment- hang it up for boyfriends!
I love them all, nothing boring about it! They turned out great! And I of course agree with the idea of hanging that one for the boyfriends to see!
Your family pictures are so stinken cute!!! What a riot with Dave holding a riffle and all his precious daughters! That will make the boys think twice!!!
Post a Comment