Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Family Pictures

We had some new family pictures taken and we're so thrilled with them.
Our friend from our ward - Kim Miller - took these great pictures. He does great work!
We have a beautiful orchard next door to our house and our gracious neighbors
let us come and have the pictures done there.

They even pulled out their Model T Ford for us to pose with :)
He's a small sample...







6 comments:

Kali and Cody said...

OMG!! How cute are those pictures. I love them they turned out wonderful. I especially love the one with Dave and his gun... has he introduced it to Maddie's boyfriends. Lol

Snarr mama said...

LOVE these! :)

Archuletas said...

The pictures are awesome!

Jill Heaps said...

THese are way fun! Your family looks great!

The Ellington's said...

These are such awesome photos, and so original. Course, it doesn't hurt when the subjects are all darling!

The Boulter Family said...

Too cute!!! Man these are such fun family pictures. Very creative! I love them!