I don't know where all the time went but this darling baby
is turning 18 years old today!
is turning 18 years old today!

I wanted to fill this post with fun pictures of Maddie's past
but my scanner isn't working and I can't get Dave to stop playing
"Angry Birds" and fix it! :)
Here is last years post... CLICK HERE
Here are 18 things I love about Maddie...
1. That she isn't in Jr. High anymore! :)
2. I love that she's been stuck in the "80's" since the day she was born.
Because of that we have the exact same taste in music!
3. I love watching her dance.
4. I love that she has "ocd" like me and likes to keep things clean and organized.
5. I love that she has the same shoe size as me so we can at least share shoes.
6. I love how responsible she is and I can depend on her when I need her.
7. I love that she loves the gospel and is strong in her values.
8. I love that she loves her brother so much, even when he doesn't love her back.
9. I love that she has high hopes for her furture.
10. I love how much she loves her dad :)
11. I love how much she loves her grandpa and calls him more for things
she wants so he buys them instead of me. ;)
12. I love that we love the same foods and she's a meat hater like me.
13. I love the fact that she's a true friend and has MANY friends.
14. I love that that "tries" to get along with Talbie even when
they share clothes (and someone can't find what they borrowed, later!)
15. I love that after 18 years it's getting easier (a little) to get her up to
get ready for church.
16. I love the good cook she's becoming and her homemade
macaroni and cheese!
17. I love that she's "trying" to get a job!
18. I love that she's one of my best friends and she can tell
me absolutely everything!
We love you Maddie!
Happy Birthday!!
1. That she isn't in Jr. High anymore! :)
2. I love that she's been stuck in the "80's" since the day she was born.
Because of that we have the exact same taste in music!
3. I love watching her dance.
4. I love that she has "ocd" like me and likes to keep things clean and organized.
5. I love that she has the same shoe size as me so we can at least share shoes.
6. I love how responsible she is and I can depend on her when I need her.
7. I love that she loves the gospel and is strong in her values.
8. I love that she loves her brother so much, even when he doesn't love her back.
9. I love that she has high hopes for her furture.
10. I love how much she loves her dad :)
11. I love how much she loves her grandpa and calls him more for things
she wants so he buys them instead of me. ;)
12. I love that we love the same foods and she's a meat hater like me.
13. I love the fact that she's a true friend and has MANY friends.
14. I love that that "tries" to get along with Talbie even when
they share clothes (and someone can't find what they borrowed, later!)
15. I love that after 18 years it's getting easier (a little) to get her up to
get ready for church.
16. I love the good cook she's becoming and her homemade
macaroni and cheese!
17. I love that she's "trying" to get a job!
18. I love that she's one of my best friends and she can tell
me absolutely everything!
We love you Maddie!
Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:
I love that Maddie!
Tell her happy birthday for me!
maddie is truly as beautiful inside as she is outside. wow! i love her! xoxo
Post a Comment