Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BON JOVI !!!!

Tonight is the night Maddie's been waiting for since Christmas!
Dave and I have her tickets to the Bon Jovi concert
tonight! We conveniently bought her 3 tickets so she could take
us with her! But, last minute I decided to let Bronson go instead of
me because he's never been to a concert yet - and he's in love with
the guitar and we was excited to see a real band play live!

Dave sent me these pictures tonight from his phone...

Maybe we got such a good deal because the tickets are in the
major nose-bleed section!

I would not have enjoyed that!
I'm kind of a snob :)

They are having the time of their lives though!!!

2 comments:

Suey said...

I kinda wish I was there, even though I'm not a huge Bon Jovi fan.. I would have turned into quick I'm sure! :)

Hacking it up said...

i LOVE Bon Jovi!!! Carey was there in the mash pit that night--you would have liked her seats! She sent me a picture too--wish I could have been there!!! :)