Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday and My Jimmer Cake

Yesterday was my birthday and it was such a great day!
I'm so thankful for my wonderful family and great friends. That's
better than any present I could have received!

One of the best presents I got for my birthday was kisses
from this handsome guy...


This is Boston - Brittany's little boy. I like to think that Brittany
is his "real" mom and I'm the "fun" mom!
I bring my ipad to church just so he'll always want to sit by me :)

We went over last night while Dave was working in the temple
and watched the BYU game with the Heals.
Brittany made me this awesome "Jimmer" cake!


We thought it was going to bring us good luck -
but we were wrong!

We had a good time anyway!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy birthday, Kellie! I was thinking that Brittney is probably so grateful to have you so close by. I love it when someone besides my immediate family takes an interest in my kids.

Lula. said...

Looks like a fun celebration! I love the cake! Happy happy Birthday! You look great. xo.

Hacking it up said...

So cute!!! You are lucky you get to live by your sister!!- I miss mine :( Good job on the cake Brit!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! xoxox