Monday, February 20, 2012

Blast From the Past

I love coming across old pictures of my kids.
It makes me realize how much they are growing up :(

I think this was taken Easter 2006
What I remember about this day...

*Bronson wore his missionary name tag for about 5 years in a row.  Never missing a Sunday :)
*Bronson loves his little sister - he still does!
*This was the last year I bought Easter dresses without my kid's being with me
Maddie hated this dress (surprise, surprise!)
*Talbie started wearing contacts a couple of months after this picture.
 

4 comments:

atkernsfam said...

Those dresses are cute. Sorry Maddie didn't like it. I just made Jacque a dress that she said she liked a couple weeks ago, but still hasn't worn it. I finally asked her Sunday about it and she ended up not liking it. Sigh!

Amy said...

Finding old pictures IS fun, but it always makes me feel like time is slipping by too quickly, too. Sigh! So cute about Bronson and his missionary name tag!

Jill Heaps said...

So darling! Isn't it crazy how pictures can bring back so many memories!?

Leslie said...

I love old pictures too. My kids really like to look at them. It does make me sad to see how the time is passing though. My time has come to an end of picking out dresses for Sadie. For some reason she thinks she should have a say in it.