Saturday, November 16, 2013

Bargain Ball (Senior Ball)

Talbie left for the Bargain Ball (Senior Ball) tonight.
I thought this was a fun theme because there are 3 guy choice and 3 girl choice 
dances during the year.  The Bargain Ball was a boy's choice dance.
Homecoming and Prom are the other 2 and they are formal - expensive - dances.

Bargain Ball is a fun theme.

 This is how Talbie got asked...

 She answered him by filling an oven mitt with candy and writing...
 ...and then said "yes" inside.

Here they are before they left, in their fancy outfits they found...

 You'll noticed that my house is already decked out for Christmas :)

We did this last weekend because I knew Dave wouldn't be up to getting
down big boxes and trees for a few weeks.

More on his surgery tomorrow...







For their date, they went to the D.I. and picked out outfits and
them brought them home to wash them and get ready.

No comments: