Before I post about Dave's surgery - I really need to catch up on some
events from October and early November, that haven't been documented.
Katie Perkins had a baby shower. She is having TWINS!
A BOY AND A GIRL!!
It was fun for the Knowles family to get together and celebrate!
Lauren, Abi, Maddie, Emmie, and Talbie
Katie with a little blue and pink hat that Talbie knitted :)
Granny, Sandy, Talbie, Maddie
Lauren, Catherine, Lynnie, and Abi
Halloween came and went. We had our first annual
Knowles Pumpkin Carving Contest.
We had Aunt Brittany judge the contest.
Everyone was a winner though and got a little prize :)
I think in the future, I will make it a little more competitive!
The kids dressed up for school.
Brock went as Clark Kent (Superman)
Bronson was Captain America
and Talbie was a grunge rocker :)
(nobody recognized her because it was so out of
character for her!)
I went to my very last Halloween parade at the elementary school :(
Emmie with her friend, Mercedes.
Brittany and I helped with Emmie's 6th grade Halloween party.
We played "Minute to Win it" games.
This game was seeing how many marshmallows they could pick up
with chopsticks and put in a container in 1 minute.
Their class has a student that just moved here from Korea.
He ROCKED at this game!
The next game was trying to find the piece of bubblegum at the
bottom of their plate of whipped cream. After they found it,
the first person to blow a bubble - won!
I wanted to document a book report project that Emmie
worked so hard on. This is a scene from the book she read.
It was a dance at the school gym.
I thought it was so clever - disco ball and all











No comments:
Post a Comment