Monday, April 7, 2014

I Had Another Birthday

I had another birthday in March.  I'm really getting up there in age :)

Dave bought me this beautiful painting (which he spent way too much money on!)
It has always been one of my favorites.  It's title
"Christ Walking on the Water."
 Emmie decorated the stairs.  So fun!
 My parents took me and Brittany up to Park City to see my brother
perform at the Montage.  He runs in to celebrities all the time and gets a lot of
music connections working here.  We didn't get to see anyone exciting but it
was great to hear him play and the food was delicious!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy belated birthday! It looks like everyone deservedly pampered you:) Also, the room switches look exciting! Bronson really thought outside of the box - I'll bet he is going to love his room! I told the kids that Bronson wasn't coming and it was so cute to see their responses. Isabelle whined, "WHY isn't Bronson coming?!!" And the little boys were disappointed. You will have to tell him:)