
Many of you may already know of her - but I have been addicted to this blog for quite some time. There are two blogs..."The Pioneer Woman" and "The Pioneer Woman Cooks." This lady is amazing. She's a city girl who fell in love, married a rancher and 11 years ago moved to the most beautiful place on earth. She is a photographer, amazing cook, and great writer. She has written their "love story" and posts sections once a week. You must check it out. The links are to the side of my blog. I love her cooking blog. She is making some of the most delicious Thanksgiving recipes right now. I have made a lot of her things and I LOVE THEM. Anyway - check it out and let me know what you think.

1 comment:
I love her too! I adored her lasagna, and her "Marlboro Man" sandwich, and want to try a few more of her recipes. She is so hilarious! I check her blog DAILY for another installment of her love story, and am just bugged when it isn't there! That's funny that you're addicted too.
Post a Comment