Saturday, November 3, 2007

Flu Shots

Today has been a busy day already. We got up at 9:00 and got flu shots. First, we took the kids to their pediatrician and got theirs, then Dave and I headed to our Dr. and got them. We made a day of it with Brittany and Jared's family then went to breakfast afterwards.

I was surprised that Emmie was so scared because she is a novice at going to the doctor and having shots, but this really freaked her out, for some reason. Maddie ALWAYS freaks when it comes to shots so that was no surprise!

Brittany - a little nervous!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

You sure got a lot done this morning! I love the Christmas music, I may have to steal your idea and add some to my blog too :)

Jared Heal said...

Kellie, I'm so mad at you for putting that picture of me on your blog. I look like a total freak.

Barb Elder said...

I didn't know that Brittany had blond hair. Your a good mom. I haven't ever take the kids for the flu shot or myself for that matter.

Kellie said...

Brittany - sorry! You have my permission to publish a bad picture of me (shouldn't be hard to find one!)

Barb - Brittany has had lighter hair for awhile now. She likes it better blonder.

hknight said...

Kellie I just love that you take pictures of getting flu shots! It's funny, I've never thought of capturing any of my kids shots with my camera!

Lula. said...

Bronson's face is classic. Looks like he is trying so hard to be tough. I love that kid.

Hacking it up said...

Wow! I didn't even recognize Brittany! I remember her as a brunette! Great pictures!-