Monday, February 11, 2008

Cruise - Part 2


The family at one of our MANY meals on the ship


This is another view from our balcony. Another cruise ship passed by us. It's an amazing sight to be on the ocean with no land in sight. It's something I had never experienced before.

3
Dave reading on the deck. Very relaxing!


This is my entire family (aunts, uncles, and cousins) on our way to the Canopy Zip Line excursion in Puerto Vallarta.

Dave and I as we got all our equipment on - ready to go!

Don't ask! I was freaking out just taking this picture. I had to take it and RUN before it put it on me!


My cousin, Matt and his wife Tammy. Matt and I are the same age and we went to school together in Boise (until my family moved to Orem my senior year). He was my best friend growing up and it's always great to him! (My brother, Bret is lurking in the background :)

3 comments:

derecho previsional said...

hi
the pistures is very nice
your people family es good

i am daniel
I life in LIma peru
danielterrones210@hotmail.com

Pat said...

Good job with your blog. I glad you are so good at it. i tryed and as you can tell made a mess of it. I need heavy lessons. Dustin helps me but when I want to Post about him he doesn't do it. You have always beeen good at keeping our family together

Barb Elder said...

Looks like so much fun. We have been on three cruises, all with our children. Maybe some day Scott and I will go with grown ups. I am glad you got to go. Luck you.