Talbie finally got to meet Ally on Saturday. She was SO excited. Talbie has such a love for babies and getting to see and hold Ally was the highlight of her life.
Today in church, Talbie asked if she could bare her testimony. She has NEVER done that before and she's always been too nervous. I told her to go for it! She gave a beautiful testimony and at the end of it she said, "...and I'm thankful for my new cousin - Ally!"

5 comments:
She is too sweet...we just love Talbie. My Maddie got so excited to see her up there, bearing her testimony. Great job again on your lesson. It was one I will always remember when I'm having a bad day as a mother :)
Thanks Cindy - that's so nice of you to say. It's nice comments like yours that help me get up and teach again when it's my turn!
Ally is so beautiful--so much dark hair. Sounds like Talbie is great with babies and kids. It's too bad we live so darn far away or I'd have her babysit sometime :(
OH MY HECK!!! She is so beautiful!!! I love that hair...I want to comb it! ...It reminds me of my babies...
What a beautiful baby!! Who wouldn't be thankful for her!!
Post a Comment