I got the Halloween/Fall decorations out the other day. One of my favorite things in the world is the pictures of my kids in their Halloween costumes. I started this tradition one year when Talbie was 1 and Maddie was 4. Dave's mom had made their costumes and I wanted to get their pictures taken so I'd remember them. It became a tradition and I love getting them out every year and remembering! This is just a sample of some of our pictures - there are still some I need to frame (like last years!)
I wanted to share this idea. There may be some of you out there that already do this but if you don't - it's never too late to start.
We also do this with pictures of Santa! Maddie asked last year when she'd be able to stop getting her picture taken with Santa and I said, "NEVER!"

4 comments:
What a fun tradition! I think I'm going to start that with Molly. I love it both for Halloween and with Santa. What a cute idea! ;)
That's a fun tradition! I definitely always take their pictures...but that's it....I miss my Halloween decorations this year...Lance thought he was being "helpful" by packing them all away to storage in anticipation of our move to our new house....in Feb....I told him he has to go dig them out of storage this weekend because we can't have Halloween without them...
What an awesome tradition! I love it ---
guess what?! i saw brittany's house decorated with her halloween pics 5 years ago and i've copied it ever since! thanks for the inspiration! it's my favorite thing to plan out their costumes and decorate the house with their pics. :)
Post a Comment