Saturday, October 4, 2008

One of the Best Weekends of the Year!


I can't tell you how much I LOVE Conference Weekend. We don't do anything very exciting or have anywhere special to go to listen to conference, but we are edified and fed spiritually just the same!

It's Saturday and Emmie spent the night with Grandma Knowles last night in Heber. Dave and Bronson just left to pick her up and spend time with Grandma. Maddie is listening to Conference at my mom's house (and cleaning for her), Talbie is in her room sewing (and supposedly listening) and I have the house to myself and it's quiet - and I have been able to listen to each talk without interruptions!

I hope your weekend is enjoyable and enjoy Conference!

2 comments:

Archuletas said...

I am with you on conference. It is so amazing to feel the Spirit. I to had the house to myself and it was wonderful. I love every talk. They were all so inspiring. Can't wait for this afternoon session and all of tomorrow.

Sherrie Mills Johnson said...

Oh yes! There is nothing better than a conference weekend.
Thanks for your comments and yes, you are welcome to sit in on my class any time you want!