Thursday, October 2, 2008

We're Having a Baby!

Gotcha!


We are having babies - 3 of them to be exact. We have 3 baby bunnies and they are SO CUTE!! Their names are Anne, Diana, and Gilbert (name the movie!)

If you're in the mood for a baby bunny, they will be ready to leave their mommy in about 2 weeks! Let me know!




10 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable! Sweet picture, too! :) Oh, btw, was it Anne of Green Gables?

Kellie said...

You are right!!

Pat said...

You really gave us a scare. Dad and I were just saying it is about time for you to have a menopause baby. We were sad it wasn;t true. I know how much you love babies. It is just nice you can go to Brittany's and get a baby fix everyday and come home. Thats the best way to get over thoes feelings

Cindy said...

You guys are just a bunny making factory! I immediately thought Anne of Green Gables...which reminds me, I haven't seen that in awhile, thanks for the reminder!

Kellie said...

Thanks a lot mom! A "memopause baby!" How old do you think I am? You forget that I'm not even 40 yet!!!!!!!

The BC Fam said...

Can u ship bunnies???

Anonymous said...

Oh your mom cracked me up!
I was thinking "Menopause"??
Cute bunnies!! I wish we could have one but I am pretty sure the dogs wouldnt be kind!

Hacking it up said...

what cute baby bunnies!!! I would love some...but I think the Cyotes would eat them....that and we'd forget to feed them....and take care of them.... :)

Fleming Family said...

You got me for a second, seeing as I had just finished ready Brittany's post about having their 4th boy! She definitely has someone to commiserate with...me. My boys would love a bunny, but I think Tennessee is a little too far to ship a bunny. :)

Kellie said...

mom we are not selling the baby bunnies love talbie