This Handsome Fella!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago


6 comments:
Wow, he is the cutest little guy.
Oh my. I want to Eat. Him. Up.
Hey Kelli I am so sorry we were not able to make it to Bronson's birthday party. I just did not want to spread this nasty cold we have had. When we are feeling better I will be sure to deliver Bronson his birthday present.
I love this adorable picture of him. What a cuttie! I can not beleive that he is all ready ten. Time goes so quickly it is unfair.
I hope you had a great Conference weekend.
What a doll. He has always been so cute.You can tell he is the only boy. He dresses like a true cowboy. Tell him when grandpa get back we will do lunch and Color Me Minw or a movie. It is his choice.
OMG!!! I had to do a double-take on that picture. What a doll baby. I cannot believe that he iss 10. Holy cow time flies.
So stinkin' adorable!
Post a Comment