Thursday, October 9, 2008

School Pictures - 2008

The kids have all gotten their school pictures back. We have really had good luck with school pictures and I've never needed to get retakes. Maddie wasn't very happy with her picture because it was taken the first week of school and she's so tan against her blond hair. I think they all turned out great!




9 comments:

The BC Fam said...

They all look great! Bronson has grown up the most to me, he's lost the little boy look, which is sad and happy I guess! See you really soon!!! Can't wait!

Jared Heal said...

They all turned out so cute. What a bunch of good looking kids.

Pat said...

They turned out so good. I think I might have Dustin get a new printer for me so I can print them. This printer I have is rotten. nIt has seen it day. I did get Maddie's to print and of course it didn't take the picture paper, it took the type paper. Then when I tryed again it was a no go.

Britt Mitchell said...

What cutie patooties!

Lula. said...

Such cute kids.

Cindy said...

What a good lookin' bunch of kids you have!

Kali and Cody said...

Those pictures turned out great. They are getting so big. I keep reminding myself that Ally will be a nice teenager. :) I cannot wait to se what she is interested in when she gets Maddie and Talbie's age.

The Ellington's said...

Kelli, your kids are sooo cute!

Carrie said...

Your children are absolutley georgeous! Dang, they grow up so fast!