Monday, October 20, 2008

Update to Prior Post...

Many of you have encouraged us to be daring and wear the below costumes to our Ward "Trunk-or-Treat". We have been daring in the past, but not this daring! I remember the year that we shaved Dave's head (just the top) and left his hair longer on the sides. He was the Elder's Quorum Pres at the time and he went as a HIGH PRIEST. I don't remember anyone thinking it was that funny - especially the High Priests! Then there was the year we went as a Nun and a Priest. Adam and Eve might be too much for some people!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could atleast go to the Whitlocks halloween party and you would so win the cosutme contest!

**I think you should get them!**

You are right it could be too much for SOME people but for those with a sense of humor it would be the best!

andrea said...

Those are great costumes...I wouldn't be that daring either though!

Go as salt and pepper.....ketchup and mustard...or almond joy and mounds!

Cindy said...

Oh I don't think it would be too much Kellie...go ahead, give it a try!

bulkleybunch said...

i dare you. . .

Hacking it up said...

That's awesome! I love the high priest costume...some people have no sense of humor...sheesh...I think you should go for it...