Hey Everyone...this is Dave
Kellie wrote "this is Dave" so she wouldn't get blamed for my bad spelling and poor grammar.
This is the first time that Kellie has let me near her blog so I am approaching this task with sober resolve and maybe she will allow me to make more posts. Well here we go.
Many of you may be aware of the controversy over homes that have been contaminated by drug use or meth lab contamination. There are also thousands of police officers around the U.S. that are experiencing severe health issues, many cancer cases, as a result of exposure to the chemicals used in manufacturing methamphetamine. Now there are many people who have purchased or moved into houses or apartments that are contaminated and they are getting sick.
This has been an important issue for Kellie and I because I have experienced problems myself and I have lost some of my close friends to cancer as a result of exposure. Unfortunately many states, including Utah do not require sellers or land lords to disclose previous contamination of a property before you move in.
Kellie and I decided that we would put together a website that would provide information and give direction to people who believe their house has been contaminated. The site also includes a database where you can search and see if any residence has ever been busted with a meth lab. The database is Utah only right now but in about a week will include the entire U.S. Tens of thousands of homes. The site is at utahdrughouse.com hopefully this site can help raise awareness.
Thanks!
Dave
PS - feel free to link this to your blog for others to read too. The more awareness that's out there - the better!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

3 comments:
Wow, thanks for the info guys and being "pro-active"! I will definitely post that to my blog. Thank you!
I never thought about the homes being resold! Thank you for letting us all know about it. I'll definitely make a post with your info on it.
Thanks for the info. What a great resource!
Post a Comment