I found this awesome jacket on ebay and he loves it! It will also serve as his Halloween costume so we killed 2 birds with 1 stone!
The other exciting news is that he got a cell phone! I know most 11 year old boys don't need a cell phone but most 11 year old boys think they do! Bronson never goes anywhere further than the neighbor's house but now he feels like he's "arrived." The best thing about it is the text I got from him yesterday that said, "I love you!" That made it worth it ;)

4 comments:
that is so awesome! hilarious! i bet maddie was so proud to have her brother love the 80's style with her. :)
That is hiarious! Time to get him into dance.... :)
You are a nice mom to get him a cell phone. I'm afraid that after our experiences with our oldest having hers, our other kids are doomed to never having one. ;)
Hahaha. That is so funny. Your kids are so stylish! Happy birthday to Bronson!!
oh my gosh! That is so funny, how awesome
Post a Comment