Monday, November 29, 2010

Santa

I took Bronson and Emmie to do some of their Christmas shopping
on Saturday and while we were out, I wanted to stop by the
"Shops at the Riverwoods" because I had heard they had an awesome
Santa house. I thought we could get some pictures of it.

To my surprise when we got there, the construction had been completed
that they've been working on for months and months. They had fires going
and shops opened outside. They also had this awesome santa house with
SANTA inside ;) We were just about the only people down there too!

Waiting to see Santa!

I highly recommend taking your kids down to see Santa and his house.
There wasn't a professional photographer down there which I liked because
I hate paying a small fortune for a stupid picture when I can just take one myself.
Telling Santa what they wanted ;) Emmie is my only "believer"
and I think this may be her last year :(
The back of the house

1 comment:

The Snow Maiden: said...

Thanks Kellie for the heads up on this cute Santa! We just took the boys down there this afternoon (will take all of our kids down for pictures when the girls get home on Monday). We were out and back home in about 20 minutes. The cherry on top? Mrs. Claus was there too! :) Oh, she was super cute! There were a few people in front of us so we had a small wait, however, there was no one behind us so Santa spent a several minutes listening to Kent III jabber. :)

They did have a professional photographer down there who *politely* asked if we would like them to take a picture or if we would be happy with the ones we took. We told them we would be happy with the ones we took. :)

The prices (for anyone who reads your blog and is interested) was $10 for one of three packages. (1) an 8x10 (2) 2 5x7's (3) a 5x7 and 4 wallets. Oh, and he is only there weekdays from 5-8 and Saturday from 1-4.

Again, thank you Kellie!